If you’re not familiar with the whole /now thing, have a look. TL;DR: this is a quick way for me to write up what I’m currently up to. Every now and again, I’ll update this.
All over the place. Read on for details.
Upcoming Conference Talks
- .NET Fringe - Portland, USA - June 6-10
- NDC Sydney - Sydney, Australia - August 1-5
Here’s what I’m working on at the moment:
- Octokit.net - .NET bindings for the GitHub API
- up-for-grabs - a place to connect project maintainers with people who are interested in getting started with open source
- rewrite the vision and provide supporting documentation
What about XYZ?
I’m trying to narrow the amount of things I have going on at once to get a better work-life balance. I don’t mind making myself available to bounce ideas around if time permits, but I’d have to take things off my plate before considering new work.